Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another yell for recipes

I started this a while ago and did a bit but like this blog I am failing at it. I know I need to post about our vacation and I will, but I don't want to post with out pics and the battery needs to be charged and the charger is in the car and I keep forgetting it. Any who, http://carecooks.blogspot.com/ is where I put our menu and recipes when I remember to do it. And I am going to try to get better and if there is anyone who would like to add to it let me know and I will add you as a contributor. The more the merrier, I always need new ideas! Thanks! be back either tonight or tomorrow with all the fun details of our crazy vacation! ~Care

4 comments:

joeandchelle said...

Okay, so here's one
Glazed Lemon Cake:
White cake mix
1 pkg Lemon Pudding
8 oz (1 cup) lemon lime soda
3/4 cup oil
3 eggs

Mix all ingredients (add the soda in very slowly as you mix it though). Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.

Topping:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice

Mix and set aside.

Once the cake is done cooking pull it out and immediately poke a bunch of holes in it. Then drizzle the topping on it and let it cool.
(my family can hardly wait for it to cool completely and it is really good warm)

Carolyn said...

oooo yummy! Thanks :) want to join my other blog and post recipes on it occasionally? I have been bad about it, but do post when I find something yummy to share

joeandchelle said...

sure just let me know the address and I'll give some tasty treats from time to time!

K'Brina Colby said...

I want to join in too.

I am going to put some together! I love trying new things.