Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh my

It has been a long time since I posted again. That doesn't mean we haven't done anything though. We have been busy having fun! Here are some pictures and a little recap for all of you... Dalton loves to make the family laugh and we were rolling when he did this, he did it on his own and every time I would fix his shirt, he would reach back and pull it back up like that. And look at those dimples!!!

In the middle of April beginning of May the farm stands start popping up. Its one of our favorite things to do on Saturday morning. On this weekend we stopped and they had the most beautiful strawberries. As you can see Dalton LOVED them. JD and Danica ate and ate and ate them, but were way to fast at eating them to get any pictures.



The weather has been wonderful! We have spent a lot of time "hanging" out. JD and Danica got 2 huge boxes of books from Grandma Amy and they have been devouring them. Makes my heart soar to see my kids enjoying books so much. It kind of figures since both Vernon and I love to read. But still I always worry that they wouldn't. And speaking of weather the weather has been so nice that we have been playing in the pool!!!! Bet you can guess who loved it the most???


KADEN!!! He would live in the pool if he could I think. We have to pull him out when he is freezing and covered in goose bumps and even then he fights us and as soon as he is warmed up he is trying to get back outside and get in again. Dalton surprised me and for a long time wanted nothing to do with the pool. Him and Danica would rather lay out on towels and enjoy the sun.But he did finally try and I didn't get a picture of him in it, just him undressing himself to get in. Vernon does a very good job helping me watch the kids in the pool, dont ya think? Speaking of Vernon, here is what he has been up to... he refinished this guns stock and I think it turned out awesome! He also tries to get out to the range to shoot once a week. He he is with his fireball shooting gun Dalton and I went out with Vernon this last Friday and Dalton wanted his picture too.... So as you can see things have been pretty relaxed and laid back around the Elrod household these days. We have been trying to get out every evening and go for a walk or to the park or even just play frisbee in our front yard. It has been wonderful for us. I think we would all agree it is the best part of the day. As for pictures of me, well that would be no fun! Who wants pictures of me cooking, cleaning, changing diapers or chasing down the younger 2 kids...you, well keep dreaming! :) LOVE YOU ALL! Until next time! Bye for now. Oh sorry some of the pix posted out of order. HAHAHA but hey at least they are all there.

0 comments: