Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grateful List

I, Carolyn am not a happy creature by nature. I used to be! Don't get me wrong, I TRY to be happy, but its not always easy. So I have decided every few days or so I am going to blog about what makes me happy and/or things I am grateful for. Who ever decides to read this dang thing will just have to deal with the fact, that I havent made many friends here and this is my outlet for a while cuz I have no one to talk to, whine to, vent to, or whatever. LOL JUST DEAL or don't read!

1. I am grateful for tiny baby smiles. I love this age when I can look at my tiny baby and he smiles like he knows a special secret about me. Like i am not the world most horrible mommy because i said no.
2. I am grateful for a toddler full of energy, how else would i find timed to exercise.
3. I am grateful for technology, how else would I be able to keep in contact with my old friends, family I haven't seen in AGES and my hubby while he is at work.
4. I am grateful for my kids school, what a wonderful break it gives me. Not just that but it teaches me that the songs I have known since kindergarten, I have been singing them wrong all along...hehehe who knew!
5. I am grateful for all the crazy questions my kids come up with, the best so far today.."mommy do you love money?"
6. I am grateful for my crazy chaotic life my kids prove me with. How bored I would be with out them. Thank heavens for nap time though!
7. I am grateful for my husband, his support, his love, all his flaws. I love it all and have no idea what my life would be without him in it.
8. I am grateful for my mom, my dad, my in-laws. They are all so good to use and help us the best they can. Even if it is to say I am sorry you are grown ups figure it out on your own.
9. I am grateful for Navy moves. I know you military people will think I am crazy. But where else do you get everything packed up, shipped and unpacked without you having to much. Or where else can you start your life all over and become a different person each time if you choose. And while it is hard to see friends come and go. You can make some of the BEST friends ever.
10. I am grateful for homework. While I don't like having to fight with my kids over it. I love seeing what they are learning and watching how smart they have become.

0 comments: