Tuesday, May 20, 2008

so its been a while


Here is the newest pic of my monsters. Things have changed a ton since I last posted. so lets see I had baby Dalton Norman James Elrod on Jan 30, 2008. He is by far our most vocal baby and lets his disappointment of being set down, mommy walking away or any other little thing he doesn't like known. I love the little stinker so much. I am in total awe of how you can have your first baby and think you will never love another being as much as you love your first. Then you are blessed with another baby and somehow your heart grows and there is room for another and you cant imagine your life with out her. Then a surprise comes along at the perfect time and another blessing is added to your life and your heart grows a little more. And finally you add one more and it didn't matter how unattached I felt this pregnancy, when he finally was here and I held him in my arms he was mine all mine. And my heart grew. LOL Cheesy I know. But I was so scared because I had spent so much time bonding and adoring Kaden while the kids were at school I didn't take the time to love the baby I was carrying or maybe I just didn't realize it. But for whatever reason this time I was so scared I wouldnt love him. But I do and I dont know what I would do with out him (except sleep)
Anyway we now live in Cali and i love it but miss my friends. I am slowly but surely making new ones. opppsss Dalt just woke up more later. HUGS!

0 comments: