Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hair Cuts and Popsicles

Tonight while I was bathing Dalton in the sink he was having fun playing so I decided while he was calm and destracted I would cut his hair I am proud of the way it came out. I think I did a very good job! Before:

And the after:


I am hoping to catch Kaden in a deep sleep tonight and be able to cut his! He hates to have his head touched so it is a huge struggle. But we did find out today that he likes popsicles!!!!

JD also got a hair cut from daddy, but in the middle of the hair cut daddy asked him a question and instead of talking he nodded and had to have all of his hair buzzed to fix it :( made for a very unhappy mommy.

Danica wasnt very happy with me tonight and this was the best picture she would give me, maybe tomorrow after church she will give me a better one.
Hmmmmm this was our Saturday in a nutshell! hope everyone is doing well! we love and miss you all! Care

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

They all look so cute! Even Danica!!