Friday, April 3, 2009

so it has been

Forever and a Day since I last posted and I didnt even blog about JD's 8th Birthday. Can you believe it 8 years old already where does time go???? I can not believe it. I will post a blog on just him in the next day or 2. But for now I have to blog about our "perfect" night. Seriously, it has been so long since we have just sat and truly enjoyed a whole night of being together. It was amazing! I am so grateful for nights like last night where, everything goes smooth and everyone gets along, no one whines, full of hugs and kisses and I love you's and GOOD JOBS! Last night the kids had a patriotic program. It was so CUTE! i got all teary eyed watching my kids up on stage singing their little hearts out.(see pics and a horrible video :) I was holding Dalt and he kept grabbing the camera, sorry) After we were allowed to go into their classrooms and see what they had been working on. SO awesome! My kids amaze me with how smart they are and how much they are learning. Danica was sitting at her desk and had Abe Lincoln house she had built (you could build it at home, but she wanted to do hers at school with her friends) and she did so wonderful on it. (see pic below) :) JD met us in the Computer lab where he had a power point he had made himself to show us. HOLY COW my second grader know how to power point!?!?! AWESOME! then we went to his class where he had tons of stuff to show us (see pic below) After we went to the store and picked out dinner, then we came home and worked on homework (WITH OUT COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D) and it was wonderful everyone did what they were supposed to and helped each other. It was the most peace this family has had in a while and I am so grateful for it. Simply amazing! Anywho, heres the pics and video. Love you all!!! ~Care













0 comments: