Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Dalty



is a funny funny boy! And someday I will need a good laugh and want to remember these

*today while I am working out. Mommy did you know that you doing this burns off your fat? Is your fat burning mommy? Yes Dalty its burns LOL
* row, row, row your boat....merrily, merrily life will drowned your dreams. Yes Dalty some days it feels that way. But I couldn't help but laugh at it.
*Dalton found the Snorkeling fins in the closet and starts yelling Mommy! Daddy forgot his flippers for the boat! Hate to break it to you son but if Daddy falls over those flippers probably aren't going to help him!
*singing "I shot the sherrrrrriiieeef, but I didn't shoot the depbooty!
* Wearing his big boys undies "mommy I cant find the weenie hole! That's cuz you have them on back words buddy. :)
Sure do love the daily laughs! Thank you Dalty!

0 comments: