Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you (Mothers Day)

Mother
–noun
1.a female parent.
2.( often initial capital letter ) one's female parent.
3.a mother-in-law, stepmother, or adoptive mother.

First of all I want to thank these little people for choosing me to be their mommy. I thank God EVERY day for you. I don't know know how I got so lucky. You truly are the best gift I have ever been given. I hope you guys made the right choice! I hope you all know I would do anything for you and I will always love and support you!
And of course I wouldnt have gotten these little people with out there Daddy and I want to give him a little shout out. Thanks for making my mothers day so nice. I really felt spoiled. Thank you! More on you on Fathers day ;)

There are so many great women in our life who have given birth to us, who have helped raise us, who have taught us, who have set amazing examples in our lives. Thank you to all of you! Moms, mom in laws, Step moms, birth moms, Grandmoms, Sisters, Aunts!

0 comments: