Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden





Yesterday Kaden turned 3. I can not believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a sweet little guy. My sister and his grandma and grandpa Hardin sent him a WONDERFUL gluten free cake. I totally spaced getting pictures of it but it was a very very yummy cake! I am slowly but surely coming around to the whole idea of a gluten free lifestyle. They say it helps with autism. And so if we are going to do it for one we are doing it for all. I am so not about to make millions of separate meals! OK, I know I already do because Kaden is so picky. But it will be healthier for all of us in the long run I think. Anyway we took him out to eat at KFC. Had his cake and opened a few presents...All of which I spaced using my camera, but here are a few pics from last couple days.



The kids are out of school today so I will write his birth story another day.We are off to the park

0 comments: