Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In honor of our anniversary

On Sept 29th we celebrated our 8th anniversary...I saw this on a blog and decided it was the perfect time to use this even if it is a bit late! I love you hun!

1. Where did you meet your husband? wow complicated question most of our time was spent chatting online, there were several quick mettings. But when we finally got to know each other more he came to Utah. told you it was complicated

2. How long did you date before you were married? 11 months,

3. How long have you been married? 8 years :)

4. What does he do that surprises you? there are lots of little things.

5. What is his best feature? his eyes

6. What is his best quality? He loves me unconditionally

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Hun, or my personal fav (not!) yes dear

8. What is his favorite food? Corn beef, I think.

9. What is his favorite sport? College football (GO HUSKERS!)

10. When & where was your first kiss? Um, when he came to see me in Utah for the first time

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? snuggle on the couch or play WOW together

12. Do you have any children? 4 wild and crazy kiddos

13. Does he have any hidden talents? he can almost out bake me

14. How old is he? 26

15. Who said I love you first? I honsetly am not sure

16. What is his favorite music? depends on his mood

17. What do you admire most about him? EVERYTHING, he is my rock, my best friend, and the father of our beautiful children
18. What is his favorite color? Green

19. Will he read this? doubt it he thinks my blogging is silly

20. Who do you tag? anyone who would like to steal it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet!! But you play WoW with your hubby?! NOOOOOOO!!!

Carolyn said...

yep I do play WoW with him and I totally LOVE it!!!!! I know its stupid, but we have SO much fun with it. If you cant beat em, join em, RIGHT!?! we have seriously cut down our time on there, it was bad it sucked me right in. Now we just do date nights where we play together :) come join me on the dark side, it really is FUN