Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OK well not what I expected

The appointment today was not at all what I was expecting or what they had said was going to happen, but that's ok....it just means more appointments, guess I should get used to it. Anyway, we met with a woman today and she is the intake coordinator. SO instead of filling out all of the paperwork and sending it back to her. I hand delivered it to her and we discussed any questions she had on it. SHe did give us a book on Autism and assured me that we seem to be on the right path. And she will put in all of the info she gathered today and put in a referral for their psycho analysis person I guess he is a very well known guy and deals specifically with autistic children and he will be the one to make the diagnosis, it should only take about 3 weeks to get him in. So i guess that is all for today. Off to fill out paperwork to have him seen at the childrens section of Stanford University Hospital.

0 comments: