Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just for fun and to show off 2 hair cuts

Wow! I am still not good about updating this. I still need to post my new years resolutions....Maybe in a bit after dinner, scriptures, bath, and finally prayer and bed time! Until then..here are pics of the kids as of about 3 today. Danica and JD both got their hair cut while Grandma and Grandpa were here and they look so grown up. I really miss Danica long hair, BUT she looks adorable with this new cut. Dalton got to have his first cup of Koolaid and LOVED it. Kade is so good to leave his cup where Dalt can reach it. (that is the red and wet all over him in the pictures, he had it from his forehead to his diaper). Kader has been making some progress lately and walkes around shaking his finger at is and saying no no no no no. I dint think to grab a video of it yesterday when he did it. He also was telling us bye bye while we were driving to the gas station today. Not sure what the change is but I am loving seeing progress. Nothing is full time, YET! But I will take any small step I can get.



0 comments: