Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I think it is only fair that if I am doing a "dirty laundry" Tuesday, I should have a day where I remember all that I am blessed with. Today I am thankful for the . Yep, the Navy. And this guy no not the dog, ignore him, My hubby who serves in the Navy. (just wanted to show off the new Navy cammies and it was the best picture I had at the moment.

Now I know I was complaining about his watch in the last post. But I am so grateful for the Navy and a husband who is willing to serve our country. With all the talk about the recession it makes me realize how blessed I am to have a husband who has a stable job with a steady paycheck. While we will always have to be on a budget and sometimes that budget is a lot tighter then we would like. We have a paycheck, we have health and dental insurance. I am able to stay home and be a mom to our children. So today I am thankful for the Navy and My husband who serves. Thanks for supporting our family Vernon. We love you.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks exactly like my old dog Sally!!!

Carolyn said...

you want him?