Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Think I need to change it to "dirty laundry" Wednesday!

Since I cant seem to remember to write on Tuesday. LOL. So my week is going pretty good, we have a cold going around the house and Kaden was home for 2 days, some would think that is a bad thing, but I really enjoyed the time with him and so did Dalton(he misses his Moe Moe all day long). Plus I love getting the extra snuggles from him. So now to decide on my complaint I am struggling with 2 things so hey today you get a double dose! Lucky you! :)
1. People who drop by my house. Most days its not a horrible horrible thing (ok, it really is!!!! I hate hate hate unexpected visitors!!!) but when I have had sick kiddos who just want to be snuggled and throw their snack all over and not sleep more then 2 to 3 hours at a time. It really makes for a worn out mommy who leaves cleaning for when the kids go to bed instead of trying to keep up with it all day like I should. So twice this week I have been embarrassed when people have just dropped by, guess its a sign to suck it up and clean all day and let the kiddos cry because I am not holding them.
2. Not ever having time alone with my husband, no kids, no interruptions. Just me and him bonding and building up our relationship. I know a lot of it is my fault, if you thought I was bad about trusting my kids with people before we found out Kaden had autism, you should see me now! But really it is taking its toll and I feel like I go weeks with out really connecting with him. It seems no matter how hard I try to get a bedtime routine, or sneak in a moment or two for just the two of us, it never works out. I need a live in grandparent! or to relax a little and find a babysitter. HAHAHA. Anyway, thats all for now folks!!!! Wordless Wednesday later today I hope!!!

0 comments: