Tuesday, March 16, 2010

quick update

We are still here and alive. No pics in this post either, hopefully tomorrow. But I always say that then I get all caught up in life and time starts flying and before I know it its been another week. We have been busy with homework,play time, dinner then a family walk. It has been great for us/me. Mostly me, I have lost 8 lbs! Happy Dance!!! JD and Danica are both getting awards tomorrow. So I will have pictures. Oh and JD turned 9. He helped make his own cake and I missed the picture :( my memory card has been missing but I found it tonight! So def. pictures of tomorrows award assembly. And I will get a couple of JD riding his new bike :) He was a happy boy. He cant wait to start Karate class. Danica is a busy bee, learning her part for her assembly next week. Kaden is continually suprising us with all he is learning and really seems to making progress. Dalton has turned into a little clean freak and if I am at the computer too long he will come over and start handing me the mess from around the living room so he can vacuum. And if I am working in the kitchen he has to steam mop. LOL. Vernon is doing good, stays busy with work and the being a dad when he gets home and shooting when he can sneak away on the weekend. Thats it for tonight! sorry its all crazy, but I couldnt let another night go by with out updating. Love you all!
Care

0 comments: