Friday, July 8, 2011

Absence Makes The heart grow

fonder...That's what they say. And I believe it. Vernon was gone for 10 days and it was miserable. I love my sweet boys who keep me busy. But my husband is my best friend and I love having him by my side. He is an amazing father, and we really wished JD and Danica could be here. I am hoping this next time!!! He was home for about 30 hours. The boys and I were in HEAVEN! Kaden loved to make him carry him anytime Vernon stood up and Dalton wouldn't let him out of his sight and talked his ear off! But I couldn't stop the tears for I knew it wouldn't last. But this video really says it all I told Vernon I wouldn't post these pictures on Facebook....hehehe, never said anything about my blog.... This is while we were waiting for the taxi to come take him away again. I am still not comfortable driving in this dang place and we only have one car so when Vernon is gone for an extended amount of time he takes a taxi. Holy expensive!



Please ignore the holes in Kadens shorts he was running around in his diaper and I didn't want him missing the last bit of time with daddy and grabbed the first pair I saw, unfortunately it was one the was in the rag pile hahaha. just my luck! I love and miss you Vernon, until next time I am

0 comments: