Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today

Ok peeps I need some opinions. I have a hard time keeping this up to date because I have already shared the pictures on facebook and then to come here and post the same thing seems silly. But this is supposed to be my way of having a journal/scrapbook, so to not post the here is silly too. But more people look at my facebook them they do my blog. But I am doing this as a way for us to be able to look back a remember things and I don't go through facebook for that so I should post them here. HAHAHA I am confused. So I guess if you follow me on both face book and here sometimes you will see the pictures twice BUT you get the story with the pictures here. Clear as mud? Yup me too. HAHAHA. JD and Danica are still with my mom, I know, I know I am working on it! But while they are there they are enjoying swim lessons and meeting new people and having a LOT more fun then they would have here with me. So here are a few pix of them at the pool and the local drive in today.




And here are a few from the 4th they had a blast! There are some more on facebook, I cant figure out how to get the off and add em here at the moment. I will try to figure it out and I guess if they are out there in cyber space they arent forgotten. Anywho, They won frogs at the park, Went to the rodeo, and the picture of the rodeo that you cant really tell whats going on, yeah somewhere down there in the light blue shirt is my daughter doing the cash calf! She never ceases to amaze me!




The boys and I didnt do much for the 4th. we played outside until it stormed it was a great storm!!! Loud and big thunder booms and awesome lightening. I felt bad for all those who had traveled to all the local places for the fireworks it was pouring! Anyway here are a few recent pix of what the boys do daily while daddy is away. We run, we slide, we jump, we go to the park, we ride bikes and trikes, and dig. We have fun!











and one more just for fun. Dalty LOVES to tip over anything he is riding then yells "IM OK" so when you see me post pictures of him falling its so I can remember his cute little voice yelling IM OK!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I would rather see them here, with the stories! :) But that's just me.