Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ground hog days

It seems that I am living the same day over and over and over. LOL. I am sure Vernon is feeling the same way. And while people think you have a choice, you could go out and do different things you don't have to relive the same things over and over, you don't know me well :) So if feels kind of boring to blog and I am sorry, eventually things will return to normal and my husband will be home, then he will be gone again, then home. I swear its like the navy thinks we have a revolving door. But enough of me. I know you all are here for the kiddos. So here are some pictures of JD and Danica, they had their last day of swim lessons today. It seems Danica has more of her father in her when it comes to the water and so the life guard went with her off the diving board for her first time.





As for the boys, we hang out inside all day, its just to hot and humid to be out. But we go out in the evenings to play and take pix so here are a few of the last week. Oh and ignore Kadens haircut it is a work in progress I have to do it in his sleep and even in his sleep he tries to rip the scissors out of my hands, But I love being able to see his eyes and I will slowly but surely get it done, it usually takes about 4 days for the hair cut to be finished. If anyone has any ideas on how to get him to like his haircut I am willing to listen. No amount of suckers, treats, his sippy cup or cars movie has helped :)










Oh and feel free to ignore the writing on some of those pix they are the same pix I send to Daddy. :) Love you all and hope you are doing well. We are doing just fine. I will write again soon.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids are soooooo cute!!!