Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am.....

Stolen from K'Brina :)

I AM...Counting down the days till I go to Utah

I WANT...a clean house and laundry that folds and puts itself away

I HAVE...an amazing family

I KEEP...Everything, until I cant stand the clutter anymore

I WISH I COULD...move back to Hawaii, we miss the beach

I HATE...driving

I FEAR...loosing someone I love. (ditto)

I HEAR...the boys playing with their cars

I DON'T THINK... I will ever be good enough

I REGRET... Not forcing the issues I knew were wrong with Kaden

I LOVE...My husband, my kids more then anything else in this world

I AM NOT...ever going organized

I DANCE...while the kids and I have a cleaning party

I SING...every time a song comes on that I know

I NEVER... imagined I could be so content with my life

I RARELY...go anywhere without my husband and my kids or cell phone.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH...the notebook

I AM NOT ALWAYS...insane, just most of the time ;)

I HATE THAT...I can't get everything done I want to in a day. (ditto again)

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...oh so many things

I NEED...sleep, and a maid hehehe

I SHOULD...make some cookies with the kids when they get home

Just wanted to share some things about me. Try it. Write down the 1st thing that comes to your mind. We all want to know things about each other... that's why we blog stalk, right??

1 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I totally agree with the laundry that folds and puts itself away!!! (in a perfect world)

I cry when I watch the notebook too...

And when you come out to Utah, I would love to take pics of your family. (just know that I am not a professional, but I would LOVE the practice!!)