Monday, March 9, 2009

Ugh

What a morning already! The time change is killing me. I can not wait to get used to it. Or maybe I shouldn't blame the time change. Maybe I should blame the 11 to 1:00 am Urgent Care visit for Vernon. His teeth bother him all weekend. SO much that he wasn't sleeping. Couldn't sit. The only thing that worked was standing up and gargling. Which only took a way the pain slightly. So I begged him all weekend to go in, but being as stubborn as he is it wasn't until last night at 11 that he finally gave in and let me take him in. So we loaded up (kids were still awake, Sunday night is always horrible night here) and took him down to urgent care. I waited in the car with the kids hoping they would fall asleep. No such luck. It was miserable. Or maybe I should blame the fact that Kaden didn't go to sleep till 5 am Sunday morning. Whatever the reason we are all tired. I still made the kids go to school, but they were late. JD didn't want to get dressed and kept falling back asleep, which really is nothing out of normal for him. But then his shoes were lost....he left them out back after playing out there yesterday and couldn't remember where they were. Thank Heavens for prayers that are answered in a timely manner. Now I am home with to VERY cranky little boys...who are mad because we are out of milk and they are tired. We will head off to the store a little later, until then juice will have to do. And I know when JD and Danica get home they will be tired and want a nap, and if you know my kids..you give them even a Small 30 min nap and you can forget about sleeping till after midnight and then the process starts all over again, so I am going to have to find something fun to do this afternoon after homework and snack. Tomorrow I will be taking Vernon up to Fresno to get a root canal. Fun Fun! I don't know why these things have to happen right before pay day!
But I will be so happy when Vernon is out of pain and if I use proper planning we can all be in bed by 7:30 tonight...better figure out what's for dinner. Already found and planned out family night.

0 comments: