Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Tell all

What 5 Words Matter Most To You, and Why?

In no particular order :)

Love- Because love is the best emotion/feeling you can have. There is no feeling better then to love and be loved.

Family- Family is everything to me. Good, bad and everywhere in between, family is everything.

Faith- Because we all need something to hold onto and believe in. Some days it seems is all I am running on a little faith and a prayer.

Imperfect- Because that is what I am. It seems no matter how hard I try I just cant reach perfection. And really I am learning to deal with my flaws and working on accepting who I am. Nothing and no one can ever be perfect. But if we know our flaws we can always strive to do better and be better.

Friend- Because we all need a friend :)

0 comments: