Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Big Brother Teasing

Goodness! It feels like every morning JD has to tease Danica and make her cry. It is so FRUSTRATING! All it takes is him making a noise at something she says and she is running and hiding and crying. Then I ave to search the house to find her and rush to hurry and finish helping her get ready for school. I have tried talking to both of them. I have told him he needs to stop especially in the morning. ( we are SO not morning people) That she is the only sister he has and it is his job to help protect her and make her feel confident in herself. Of course he doesnt listen. And I have told her she needs to ignore him, big brothers tease, but deep down he loves her. She doesnt listen either. Wish I could make it stop all together. The rest of the day they are the best of friends. If Danica has earned a treat she always shares with JD, and JD does the same for her. I just wish they wouldnt make the morning rush worse then it already is, especially on days like this when I have been up all night with Kaden (Midnight to 5) and for some special reason my brain couldn't settle between 8-midnight when all the house was asleep (it was amazing the whole house asleep by 8 NEVER happens in my house, probably why I couldnt sleep) So, so far I have slept between 5:45am and 7:00am. And the fighting woke Dalton up so now I have no chance of going back to sleep today. This mama is TIRED! Over and Out!
~Care

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sibling love - gotta enjoy it! LOL