Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tagged

HAHAHA Thanks Tiffany!

4 Shows I Watch

1. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
2. Warehouse 13
3. Teen Mom
4. Secret Life of the American Teenager

4 Things I'm Passionate About

1. My Hubby
2. My Kids
3. Understanding Autism, not looking for a cure, just trying to understand it
4. My Friends

4 Things I have Learned From the Past

1. Your friends can and do become family
2. Family is EVERYTHING
3. Behind every trial, every bump in the road there is a lesson and a blessing.
4. I am stronger then I think and need to believe in myself more.

4 Places I Would Like to Go

1. Back to Hawaii
2. Greece
3. Italy
4. I guess where ever the Navy takes us next :)

4 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Got the kids up and ready for school
2. Made 3 meals :)
3. went for a walk
4. Read the kids bedtime stories

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to

1. Christmas-- First year in a LONG time I can honestly say that
2. Our Move
3. Fixing up our new house and surprising JD and Danica with new rooms.
4. Sleep--- Hey you asked and its the honest truth. I was bless with 4 kids who don't believe in sleep

4 Things I Love About Winter

1. Winter? What is this winter you speak of? First Hawaii, now Cali, yeah not much winter going on
2. Hot chocolate
3. soup, soup and more soup
4. The holidays :)

4 Things on My Wish List

1. No more anxiety attacks
2. A safe and peaceful travel across the country to our new home
3. More Kids ( yes, I am well aware it wont happen, tubes are tied, the ship has sailed, but I would love more and its my wish)
4. Temple Sealing
.......

5. A little weight loss wouldn't hurt (hehehe I cheated!)

I tag Kristine and Nicci! And really anyone else who reads this and wants to, because I am not to sure on who all reads this.

Kristy, Add me on Facebook if you are on there, it is the best way for me to keep in touch! I have missed chatting with you.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! LOVED it!!!