Monday, April 11, 2011

I need a boost

I have had the blues, no sadness, awww who am I kidding I have been down right depressed (for many many reasons, if ya really want to know you will have to email me or something, hahaha) and I am tired of it. So as of today I am making a plan and sticking with it. My days will have a schedule. I will take time to exercise, I will take time to play outside with the boys. I will "try" to find joy in cleaning house and cooking. So in my schedule there is a time for exercising which I will be posting on the side of the blog.-------> there will also be plenty of outside time for the boys since it seems to be getting to better weather. Outside time usually means more pictures taken which will mean more blogs (hopefully) My kids are growing too fast and I want to remember it all! So there ya have it folks! I am going to get out of this depression, Its just gonna take some effort. Love ya all! ~Care

OH ONE MORE THING!!!! I am really wanting to learn the art of coupon-ing so if ANYONE has pointers/tips. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to do it. I am sure you will need to dumb it down for me. But I REALLY REALLY want to learn. Please help!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Couponing?? I used to do it, but it took up SOOOOOO much time I quit. However if you want to start here are some great sites to start, but I think they are local to me, but I'm sure there are some out there that east coast related.
www.thekrazycouponlady.com
www.fabulesslyfrugal.com
www.athriftymom.com

By the time I was clipping 6 newspapers worth of coupons and watching so many commercials and prining off so many internet coupons, waisting so much ink on my printer, I just couldn't do it anymore. BUT - for those who can hack it they SAVE soooo much MONEY!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiffany! I figure I am home, might as well see what I can save. HAHAHA. I keep forgetting you went private so I had been checking my blog list to see if you had blogged lately. Finally I clicked on it yesterday and was so happy to see 2 new post I hadnt seen. Hows the house selling going?

Carolyn said...

Sorry that was me!!! I forgot to check and see if Vern was logged in