Thursday, April 21, 2011

When the weather is nice

There really is no reason to stay inside so we haven't. And it has been wonderful. I really love our little yard. Here are a few pictures from the last few days outside. I guess I should prepare you for more of these often because this is how I see a lot of our spring and summer. Dalton playing in a sea of weeds. We really need to find out extention cord so Vernon can weed whack the yard.

Kaden loves jumping on the trampoline (we really need to get a new, bigger one LOL) and spinning cords and its even better when you combine both of them!
The pretty flowers that are on a bush on the side of the house.

Dalton is learning to ride his big boy bike. His helmet is hiding in the shed so he doesnt get to go anywhere except the back porch on his bike.
And this is the faces I get when I tell him to smile...little stinker! Hope You all are doing well and the weather is nice for you all, and if it isnt, feel free to come visit!

0 comments: