Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another failed attempt

OK, Any ideas on how to get all the kids to take a decent picture? The tree in our front yard has dropped a ton of leaves and so I thought it would cute to have all the kids lay down in them and get a picture. Yeah it didnt turn out so well. but here it is anyway (the best one out of the bunch). And a cute one of Dalt. It is finally a non foggy day so we will probably venture out again after nap time I will take my camera just in case.

And a cute one of Dalt because he decided to not wiggle and try to get up AFTER all of the other kids moved.

1 comments:

joeandchelle said...

Wow! What an adventure you are on. Your children are beautiful and I miss you too. Ian is a great blessing in our lives. He is so calm and so wonderful. I feel as though I have ended on a great note. Yes, I am done. No more babies...and I am fine with it. I am actually glad I don't have to go through it again. I am so glad you are doing well. Are you going to church? Just had to ask. I love you and hope you are relying on the Lord. I know you are stong and you sound very happy. Keep in touch!!!