Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting to know you..Christmas version

I got this in an e-mail and figured I would add it on here too. Anyone who would like to steal it and do it is more then welcome to.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BOTH
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Don't really have a set day...maybe we should start!
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Cant say that I have tried it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably anything to do with Barbies or Dolls
7. Hardest person to buy for? Almost everyone
8. Easiest person to buy for? my kiddos
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yep
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like mail :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Cant think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like them all
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I am a last minute person
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas presents? I plead the 5th
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything :)
16. Lights on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Breath of Heaven, Mary did you know, Grown up Christmas List
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We will have to stay home as usual
19. Any holiday traditions? We are working on building some
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yep
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? ANGEL
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One the night before, the rest in the morning
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People forgetting why we really are celebrating
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? nope just a jumble of stuff
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All of it
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? To see my kids eyes light up and the smiles on their faces.

Ok, That's all for now! but I will be back in a bit to tell all of you Lucky Readers about Parent Teacher Conference.

0 comments: