Saturday, December 6, 2008

My attempt at pictures

Today it was really cold (ok I an a wuss! But only cuz we lived in Hawaii so long!) So instead of going out for our planned photo shoot mommy style, we stayed home and got things in order so that tomorrow we can set up for Christmas! YAY!!!! Plus Danica has been claiming a tummy ache all day and I didn't want to risk anything. So this evening I attempted to get some pictures. It didn't work out too well. But I figure I have been promising to put some new ones up for a while now. So here are the ones that came out best. Hopefully tomorrow we can get some great shots of the kids helping with the Christmas decorations. First attempt, camera fuzzy no one looking. LOVE IT

Second try not much better but camera is clear.

And they are off! Dalton took his first tiney tiny baby step today. Mom clapped and laughed then cried! 10 months and 2 weeks and he is trying to walk. SO happy and so sad! My baby is growing up much to quick! So in this picture of them all racing away from being tortured to hold still and take a nice picture...there is Dalt standing on his own. Till my next post...Hugs and kisses to all. hope you are all safe healthy and happy. For that is truly the best blessing you can have.

0 comments: