Monday, December 8, 2008

Heard a Little rumor

That we may be getting a special visitor for Christmas, so we decided to put off getting out decorations for a week. But I did get some pretty cute pictures anyway.




The weekend is the only time we are not rushing around enough to have a nice family breakfast, and yesterday was waffle day! Yum Yum! Everyone loves waffles in this house. And what do you do when you are a mess from feeding yourself? Have a bath of course!

I never knew the joys of bathing your kids in the sink. Never really understood it. Now I love it. I can give both Dalt and Kade a bath at the same time, one in each sink and they aren't climbing all over or splashing each other and they are separated so there is no dunking either. Sure beats the bath tub! Why didn't I try this before?
We also made home made pizzas for lunch but I forgot to run in and grab the camera. The kids were so cute helping add toppings (and sneaking pepperoni). I am goona take the camera with me when I pick up the kids and hopefully I can get some cute fall like pictures. Anyway, Hope everyone is having a great day. ~Care

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your house is spotless!!! I'm VERY impressed. Not a speck of dirt anywhere - wanna come clean my house?