Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last post for today I promise...I think

I took my camera with me today to get the kids and boy and I glad I did. Danica's class made ginger bread houses today and we got a few fun pictures. So here is the boys waiting for JD and Danica to get out of school in my new jogging stroller. it was only 52 when we headed out so the boys got to have a blanket. Plus Kaden was half asleep. Here is Danica with her Ginger Bread House, How cute! (side note, Danica lost her second tooth today while eating breakfast. Unfortunitly, she swallowed it)
Next is JD! Looks like he had a great day at school. He loves to wear his hood. He is working on losing his 3rd tooth! I can not believe it they are getting SO big. :( I tried to get a good picture of all the kids with the ginger bread house, here is the best one out of the group, they were all ready to eat it and were busy sneaking pieces. As usual they were too busy to all smile at once. I tried to get a good Kaden alone picture but he didnt want any part of it. So here he is getting ready to have a nap. And one more of Dalton playing in the box. This one he is standing and clapping, growing up way too fast if you ask me! Tiffany please note that my floor needs to be swept and the rug is all out of place, shoes have been taken off the shelf and the hair brush, Oh and there is Danica's bowl on the floor behind him too! I promise my house is not as clean as you made it sound the other day :) Also my kids do get bathed and washed up often but we were rushing and they kept sneaking chocolate. what a mess it makes!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHATEVER!!! Look at your house, it is still clean, even if there is 3 things on the floor!! If I posted any pictures of my house, you would die! I know in Virginia I kept a clean house. But now I am married to a farmer! DIRT everywhere!!!!