Thursday, December 18, 2008

I just realized...

I didnt post about meeting with the school Psychologist. Well there is a Very good explanation, i didnt go till today. So I have signed all the paperwork to have them run an IQ test, get paperwork from CVRC, and also got explained the whole process which really is a horrible process! They have to do an in home thing (SO NOT THRILLED ABOUT THIS). If you know me you know I hate having people in my space, judging me. This part will be hard for me. They will also have him tested with speech and hearing (AGAIN!!!!)
Seriously cant they just take the children's hospitals word for it!?! Then they will have an occupational therapist do some testing on him. And an IQ test. And some other test that they will do some test at the district office where they will have like a pretend birthday party and a few other things to see how he will react. Kaden is not going to be a happy camper. He hates this and threw all the stuff during the last IQ test so this should be interesting. Its funny how everyone has to do their own testing on him and cant take anyone else's word for it. they all have to prove it over and over again. I feel bad for my little guy. he hate being in these tiny rooms and having to sit through all of this. I KNOW it is what needs to happen to get him EVERY help possible. Which is what is best for him, but at the same time they are just doing the same things over and over. Anywho, again this is how I am feeling at the moment and need to vent. And Vernon needs a break from me. Trust me when I say in the end I know this will all be worth it.

1 comments:

joeandchelle said...

keep the faith! You guys will be in our prayers. You Rock and it will all be what needs to be.