Monday, December 22, 2008

wooo hoo's of the day

WOOO HOOO #1 This was a few days ago, but every month they have an awards assembly for those who have gone the whole month with perfect attendance. This month it was JD's turn. (it seems my kids take turns missing a day of school each month. It is a very bad picture but it was the ONLY one that someone didn't walk in front of me while I was taking it. They make the parents sit in the VERY back of the cafeteria and they aren't like Hawaii where they invite and encourage the parents to sneak up and take pictures. So I was on MEGA zoom and well someday I will have an awesome camera!
WOOO HOOO #2 Danica's missing tooth picture! Isn't she beautiful? Messy hair and all!
WOO HOO #3 Kaden has been in a very bad need of a hair cut for a long time. But the HATES to have his head touched, so last night while he was sleeping I snuck in a trimmed his side burns, its not great and looks like someone who totally didn't know what they were doing took a weed whacker to his head but at least its not growing over his ears anymore. Even in his sleep he made it difficult, he kept reaching up and grabbing the scissors. Wooo HOOO #4 Dalt also got his sideburns cut. MOMMY really messed those up! Vernon kept assuring me as I am crying that its hair and it will grow back. I kept telling him but not his baby curls! He also got to have his first try of oranges. I think he liked it!
WOOO HOOO #5 This website http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html will publish my blog and put it in book form! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! We all know how important keeping a journal is and well I do mine online, and I can have someone print it out for me and I can have it forever and ever! Totally cool! It is on my wish list. I plan on doing it once a year.
WOOO HOOO #6. I am FINALLY getting around to my holiday baking! Better late then never right? Seems to be the story of my life. We are making peanut blossoms, snicker doodles, Chocolate chip with butter scotch chips, regular chocolate chip, and andes mint chocolate chunk cookies! YUMMY YUMMY!
Alrighty folks thats all for now! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be Safe and Make sure you tell all of your loved ones how much they mean to you! (I am sure you all will hear from me again before all of this, but just in case you dont!) HUGS AND KISSES! ~ Care

0 comments: